Volunteer for RMAC
Do you want to be apart of the RMAC leadership team? or maybe, you would like to help us host an event? Is there a philanthropy event you want to help us support? Whatever the reason, please contact us using the form below or by e-mailing email@example.com. We love hearing how are members want to be involved through RMAC.
Please contact us using the form or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear from you!
Available RMAC Leadership Positions
Vice President of Communications
- Record minutes of business meetings and keep permanent record
- Produces a chapter roster with telephone numbers, addresses, and e-mail addresses for distribution
- Sends monthly newsletter to all women in alumnae membership listing
- Submits pictures and articles to Sigma Kappa Triangle
- Represents Sigma Kappa at Alumnae Panhellenic meetings and events
- Accepts and completes committee tasks and assignments given by alumnae Panhellenic
- Presents a report of Panhellenic events at each Sigma Kappa meeting and reports appropriate Sigma Kappa events back to the Alumnae Panhellenic